Access to internet-settings does not work

Moderator: Henry Chou

Birgit Lachner

Access to internet-settings does not work

Postby Birgit Lachner » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:36 pm

I wanted to update the settings of the dongles but I cannot connect to the internet with it.
When I started admin setting and tap on "Internet" it is loading and loading but nothing happens.
I bought three new dongles and the first two have the same problem!

What is the problem? What can I do?

Birgit Lachner

MissEZCast

Re: Access to internet-settings does not work

Postby MissEZCast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:51 am

Dear Birgit Lachner,
Thanks for your information. For providing you better customer service, we would like to see the display of the dongle shown on your TV for our checking. Please take a photo for us.
Thanks for your understanding.

jens diese

Postby jens diese » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:11 pm

I have the same problem. WiFi Setup is still loading. I have tried with Huawei p9lite and Lenovo Yoga 2 with new app. Both the same.

Cant Upload Screenshot by 512 kB. Whats Maximum filesize?
???????????

WBR

J.Diese

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi J.Diese,

Sorry for the late reply.
Can you please tell us your dongle SSID and firmware version?
We will try our best to help you.
Thanks.

Hendryk von der Burg

Postby Hendryk von der Burg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Hey there!

I've been encountering the same problem. Really disappointed. We've been thinking about buying 40 or more of those dongles to equip our whole building but this seems to be pointless if internet access can't be set up.

Regards

Hendryk von der Burg

Hendryk von der Burg

Postby Hendryk von der Burg » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:22 am

Well a weird observation I have made is that the device actually finds WiFis IF AND ONLY IF there are at Least TWO WiFis discoverable.
I have setup a second WiFi access point with a different ssid for test purposes and all 9f a sudden the dongle could find the WiFis. After switching of the ap the WiFi discovery ran endlessly again.
As a conclusion I will try setting up the dongle with my mobile phone sitting right next to the EZCAST dongle and running a mobile hot spot only to get WiFi discovery to work properly....

Please verify that my observation is correct and how to solve this issue

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Hendryk von der Burg wrote:Hey there!

I've been encountering the same problem. Really disappointed. We've been thinking about buying 40 or more of those dongles to equip our whole building but this seems to be pointless if internet access can't be set up.

Regards

Hendryk von der Burg

Sorry for the issue you've encountered.
EZCast product supports WIFI AP connection for Internet access.
For providing you better customer service, we would like to konw more details, please share more so that we can help you.
Thanks.

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Hendryk von der Burg wrote:Well a weird observation I have made is that the device actually finds WiFis IF AND ONLY IF there are at Least TWO WiFis discoverable.
I have setup a second WiFi access point with a different ssid for test purposes and all 9f a sudden the dongle could find the WiFis. After switching of the ap the WiFi discovery ran endlessly again.
As a conclusion I will try setting up the dongle with my mobile phone sitting right next to the EZCAST dongle and running a mobile hot spot only to get WiFi discovery to work properly....

Please verify that my observation is correct and how to solve this issue

Sorry, could you please take a photo of the EZCast main setup screen shown on the TV for our checking?
Thanks.

Hendryk von der Burg

Postby Hendryk von der Burg » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Sorry that I couldn't find time to answer yet. I think I will find some time to deal with the problem tomorrow again.

Return to “EZCastPro Questions &Bugs & Wishlist”