iPhone connects over router / PC "device not found"

Moderator: Henry Chou

Shawn Adams

iPhone connects over router / PC "device not found"

Postby Shawn Adams » Wed May 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Pro Stick
Firmware Version : 16354000

With the iPhone app I was able to connect over the router with no problems.

I can also connect to the Device setup screen with a web browser no issue using the PC.

I can also ping the device.

But the EZcastPro program refuses to find the Pro Stick

I also read a response from support that it won't work with a proxy-server at all, I'm sorry but that is unacceptable for a device that has a business meeting as its start page. 99% of companies and schools use proxy servers.

I disabled the proxy server and made an exception in the firewall with no luck.

@ support

I also had the problem listed here.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=110561

I set my iPhone as a hotspot and it worked just fine. I would suggest fixing it.

Harald Bachl

Re: iPhone connects over router / PC "device not found"

Postby Harald Bachl » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:32 am

Will there be a solution for the proxy server problem soon? EZCastPro would be a solution for our school and other schools in the neighbourhood (perhaps over 200 Dongles)! Without internet connection over a proxy we must decide us for a software solution like reflector. Thank you for your answer! The first post to this problem i read in the year 2015!

MissEZCast

Re: iPhone connects over router / PC "device not found"

Postby MissEZCast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Harald Bachl wrote:Will there be a solution for the proxy server problem soon? EZCastPro would be a solution for our school and other schools in the neighbourhood (perhaps over 200 Dongles)! Without internet connection over a proxy we must decide us for a software solution like reflector. Thank you for your answer! The first post to this problem i read in the year 2015!

Please connect your EZCast Pro to the Internet by EZCast Pro app>Setting>Internet. You can refer to https://www.ezcast.com/usage/pro/ios/ezcast
Thanks.

Return to “EZCastPro Questions &Bugs & Wishlist”