Any cast password error

EZCast Wire Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

Tarique

Any cast password error

Postby Tarique » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:53 am

I have ANYCast HDMI device, it was working well but when i changed the password and accidently i have inserted 7 digit password & presses ok, password is changed but now i can not connect to any device b/c all the wpa2 PSK protocol needs at least 8 digit password. pic attached, 1st character is capital then total length is 7 digit i have also tested with space but still unsuccessful, and i dont know how to reset,

MissEZCast

Re: Any cast password error

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:01 am

Sorry for the late reply. The product you have is not our EZCast dongle. Please go back to the store you bought and ask for help.
Thanks for your understanding.

Habib Syaifuddin

Postby Habib Syaifuddin » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Saya mau meresest kata sandi
AnyCast-DF4EC67D
PSK: 38946118
mohon segera ditindak ya min
Saya lupa kata sandi dengan perangkat AnyCast-DF4EC67D PSK: 38946118

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:15 pm

Habib Syaifuddin wrote:Saya mau meresest kata sandi
AnyCast-DF4EC67D
PSK: 38946118
mohon segera ditindak ya min

Sorry for the late reply. The product you have is not our EZCast dongle. Please go back to the store you bought and ask for help.
Thanks for your understanding.

Iqbal

Re: Any cast password DFA9F1DD any cast sy lupa pass nya

Postby Iqbal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Tarique wrote:I have ANYCast HDMI device, it was working well but when i changed the password and accidently i have inserted 7 digit password & presses ok, password is changed but now i can not connect to any device b/c all the wpa2 PSK protocol needs at least 8 digit password. pic attached, 1st character is capital then total length is 7 digit i have also tested with space but still unsuccessful, and i dont know how to reset,

MissEZCast

Re: Any cast password DFA9F1DD any cast sy lupa pass nya

Postby MissEZCast » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Iqbal wrote:
Tarique wrote:I have ANYCast HDMI device, it was working well but when i changed the password and accidently i have inserted 7 digit password & presses ok, password is changed but now i can not connect to any device b/c all the wpa2 PSK protocol needs at least 8 digit password. pic attached, 1st character is capital then total length is 7 digit i have also tested with space but still unsuccessful, and i dont know how to reset,

Sorry, the product is not EZCast. We suggest going back to store to contact the seller and ask for help.
Thanks.

Return to “EZCast Wire Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”