Bluetooth headphones, pairing with 2nd device (Fire Tablet after Android phone.)

EZCast Wire Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

shippy

Bluetooth headphones, pairing with 2nd device (Fire Tablet after Android phone.)

Postby shippy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi !

1. Can we use Bluetooth headphones on Android phone with miracast to TV screen via your dongle?

I tried it: Bluetooth headphones with fine on phone but with mirroring to TV with your dongle, the voice also comes from TV speakers !

Can Ezcast app from PlayStore help ?

2. I tried to connect to an Amazon Fire Tablet after disconnecting from Android phone.

Used the Amazon store app Streamcast. The app and dongle recognized each other ( messages: DO RTSP...) but then the TV screen went blank and got back to the original miracast screen. The message on app was: P2P connection disconnected.

I noticed that once it worked with Android phone, the miracast TV screen shows solid lines between dongle and phone, and between phone and internet in top right corner.

Any way to connect to Fire Tablet? If yes how about Bluetooth headphones?

MissEZCast

Re: Bluetooth headphones, pairing with 2nd device (Fire Tablet after Android phone.)

Postby MissEZCast » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Dear Shippy,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We suspect your dongle may not be EZCast dongle.
For providing you better customer services, please specify the information to support@ezcast.com for us:
Dongle’s SSID: EZCast-12345678, for example (or photo the bootup image for us)
Thanks for your patience.

Return to “EZCast Wire Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”