Note for Post: Please read this topic before you post

EZCast Wire Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

admin
Site Admin

Note for Post: Please read this topic before you post

Postby admin » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi all,

For providing you better customer services, please specify the following information in your post:

Dongle’s ID: EZWire-12345678, for example
Functions: EZCast(Photo, Camera, Video, Web, ……), Airplay, Miracast or DLNA
EZCast OS: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac
Symptom: Fail to install, App crash, Fail to stream, Fail to mirror……

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

BR,
EZCast service center

Ashit Raveshia

Re: Note for Post: Please read this topic before you post

Postby Ashit Raveshia » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:13 am

Hi, you have released a new ezcast wire dongle which i suppose should give flicker free mirroring!

Wifi mirroring is not smooth and while working on phones browser or editing office files, display is not flawless as there is lot of break in frames. Now my question is that how do i connect my wifi keyboard mouse once phone is connected to your ezcast wire via micro usb port, as generally that port i use to connect my wifi keyboard mouse via otg cable. Are there otg cables available with dual output i.e. usb for keyboard mouse and micro usb port for connecting to your ezcast wired port?

If its available than will your ezcast wire work with such dual output otg cables? Your feedback shall be highly appreciated! Thanks...

Charry Divine Licup Dimen

Postby Charry Divine Licup Dimen » Sat May 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi.. Why i can't use my ez cast hdmi dongle? When i open it.. It loading and then it always say auto reboot in 10 sec. But it always the same even if auto reboot.. And then it says also that if wifi encountered abnormally, use usb adapter for power supply but its nothing changed.. Pls help me to fix my ez cast.. Sorry for my bad english.. I hope you can understand it..

way

Postby way » Mon May 09, 2016 10:59 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    We would like to see the display of the dongle shown on the TV for our checking for providing you better services.
    Could you please photo the screen on TV for us?

Thanks.

Saad Mirza

Postby Saad Mirza » Mon May 01, 2017 2:58 am

I bought an Ezcast a while back, didn't know how to use it before. I just came accross the settings. I have done all the steps that are shown on my tv whilst connecting the Ezcast dongle. Step 2 was to connect Ezcast to the router which I did by going to the specified ip address provided on the tv screen but the problem that arises is that it doesn't appear on the application neither on iphone nor my pc. I have connected to it on my pc but when I open the application it says no device found.

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Sorry, do yo mind taking a photo of the dongle's setup page shown on your TV for our further checking?

Thank you.

Shaggy Leo

Postby Shaggy Leo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:24 am

Having the same problem many have. Can’t connect to ssid and doesn’t give me the psk. As well as restarting every minute due to the wife abmormality. I’ve done all I could still nothing, very displeased.

Shaggy Leo

Bugs

Postby Shaggy Leo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:26 am

Can’t join network as well as the wifi abmormality shows up every minute and restarts it. Still displeased

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:47 pm

Sorry, please kindly check the micro USB connection between WiFi model and dongle body. We also suggest using an external 5V/1A power adapter instead of TV USB port to provide power supply. Thanks.

SPENSER taffs

Postby SPENSER taffs » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi , i went to use my ezcast to stream as i have done for years on my ipad 2 , to my ez cast. It didnt pick it up and it looks like the ez cast dongle has updated itself as there is only an option to stream and mirror using ios 10 & 11, can ez cast update the dongle to be able to stream using earlier ios devices ! not everyone can afford the latest equipment ! would be most helpfull ! thanks . :?

Return to “EZCast Wire Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”