Ubuntu

EZCast Wire Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

mattis

Ubuntu

Postby mattis » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi im from germany so please dont look after the mistakes.
Do u plan to make a ubuntu version?
It would be very nice,... because i cant even get it started with wine.

greets mattis

(grüße aus deutschland;))
Last edited by mattis on Sun May 01, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mattis

Re: Ubunutu

Postby mattis » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:40 pm

sorry wine is a special program to run windows files

mattis

Re: Ubuntu

Postby mattis » Sun May 01, 2016 5:05 pm

i mean it woult be nice for everyone who uses linux

way

Postby way » Wed May 04, 2016 10:48 am

Dear Mattis,

Thanks for using our product and we will keep on improving EZCast based on your valuable comments.
We will feedback your valuable suggestion to our RD for our product improvement.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
EZCast Customer Service

H.C. Croon

Postby H.C. Croon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:20 am

Dear EZCast staff,
In my environment a growing number of people is switching from Windows to Linux, primarily Mint and Ubuntu. So there is a growing urgency to have Linux support for EZCast. Thereby it should not be very difficult to implement it. There are two way's to do this: 1. EZCast compiles their software for Linux, 2. EZCast publishes the necessary knowledge in order to give open software developers the opportunity to write the software.

My computers are based on Mint and Ubuntu too, but for a presentation with EZCast it is necessary for me to use an old laptop with Vista :((( !

So, please, make a little step for a man but a great step for humanity and realize an Linux interface for the beloved EZCast!

Regards,
Harry

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:25 am

H.C. Croon wrote:Dear EZCast staff,
In my environment a growing number of people is switching from Windows to Linux, primarily Mint and Ubuntu. So there is a growing urgency to have Linux support for EZCast. Thereby it should not be very difficult to implement it. There are two way's to do this: 1. EZCast compiles their software for Linux, 2. EZCast publishes the necessary knowledge in order to give open software developers the opportunity to write the software.

My computers are based on Mint and Ubuntu too, but for a presentation with EZCast it is necessary for me to use an old laptop with Vista :((( !

So, please, make a little step for a man but a great step for humanity and realize an Linux interface for the beloved EZCast!

Regards,
Harry

Dear Harry,

Sorry and thanks for your suggestion, we will pass your request to our team and keep on improving our product.
Thanks.

Vincenzo Cerbone

Postby Vincenzo Cerbone » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Any news on this item? Ubuntu user community have been growing up and shouldn't be ignored.
Is there a chance to have a desktop application for your fantastic product?

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Vincenzo Cerbone wrote:Any news on this item? Ubuntu user community have been growing up and shouldn't be ignored.
Is there a chance to have a desktop application for your fantastic product?

Thanks for using our product and we will keep on improving EZCast based on your valuable comments.
We will feedback your valuable suggestion to our RD for our product improvement.

Return to “EZCast Wire Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”