Windows 10 mirroring doesn’t work

Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

falaphilippe@yahoo.fr

Windows 10 mirroring doesn’t work

Postby falaphilippe@yahoo.fr » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:16 am

Hello, I’ve never been able to mirror my PCs using miracast protocol, it works fine with dlna protocol using windows media player but I try to connect to my Miracast dongle, I see do p2p connection, then do rstp connection, then the screen blinks and return back to he setup. I tested it with several computers, several projectors, several usb power suppliers and je same effect. My PCs work under windows 10, I checked the latest direct x, the latest intel drivers, the latest windows version, I have no more idea. Please help

MissEZCast

Re: Windows 10 mirroring doesn’t work

Postby MissEZCast » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:16 pm

falaphilippe@yahoo.fr wrote:Hello, I’ve never been able to mirror my PCs using miracast protocol, it works fine with dlna protocol using windows media player but I try to connect to my Miracast dongle, I see do p2p connection, then do rstp connection, then the screen blinks and return back to he setup. I tested it with several computers, several projectors, several usb power suppliers and je same effect. My PCs work under windows 10, I checked the latest direct x, the latest intel drivers, the latest windows version, I have no more idea. Please help

Not all tablets/smartphones/Windows device support Miracast.
Please check with your smart devices' instructions for Miracast compatibility.

falaphilippe@yahoo.fr

Postby falaphilippe@yahoo.fr » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:24 pm

I bought an other device from a other manufacturer and it works perfectly ...

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:21 pm

falaphilippe@yahoo.fr wrote:I bought an other device from a other manufacturer and it works perfectly ...

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you please provide us more details?
We would like to know the dongle's SSID shown on screen and the firmware version.
And could you please tell us the os version and model of your PC?

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”