Could I stream audio to bluetooth receiver?

Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

Heecheul Yeum

Could I stream audio to bluetooth receiver?

Postby Heecheul Yeum » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:38 am

I have EZCast and Projector and Bluetooth receiver that attached to my home theater speaker.
Of course EZCast and plugged in projector on HDMI port.

Now what I want is seeing video on Apple TV with AirPlay function and listen audio with my home theater speaker.

But even though my macbook pro audio are selected to my bluetooth audio receiver, when I want to select 'AirPlay to: Apple TV', automatically audio play in internal projector's speakers. and Audio output are changed to EZcast.

If I trying to change audio output to Bluetooth receiver, then suddenly AirPlay stopped.

How can I play my video's audio to my bluetooth audio receiver?

BR,
Jason

MissEZCast

Re: Could I stream audio to bluetooth receiver?

Postby MissEZCast » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:46 am

Dear Jason,

Sorry for the inconvenience, at the moment, it's not available to stream audio to bluetooth with EZCast dongle, especially via Airplay. Due to video decoding is on the dongle, when streaming, audio and vidoe come out from TV.
Thanks for your understanding.
Angel

Floren2krisp

Postby Floren2krisp » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Heecheul Yeum wrote:I have EZCast and Projector and Bluetooth receiver that attached to my home theater speaker.

Now what I want is seeing video on Apple TV with AirPlay function and listen audio with my home theater computer speaker.

But even though my macbook pro audio are selected to my bluetooth audio receiver, when I want to select 'AirPlay to: Apple TV', automatically audio play in internal projector's speakers. and Audio output are changed to EZcast.

If I trying to change audio output to Bluetooth receiver, then suddenly AirPlay stopped.

BR,
Jason

How can I play any audio to my audio receiver?

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Floren2krisp wrote:
Heecheul Yeum wrote:I have EZCast and Projector and Bluetooth receiver that attached to my home theater speaker.

Now what I want is seeing video on Apple TV with AirPlay function and listen audio with my home theater computer speaker.

BR,
Jason

How can I play any audio to my audio receiver?

Dear Jason,

Could you provide us more details about your question?
Please send more information like pictures and using problem to support@ezcast.com to us.
We would reply your email as soon as possible.

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”