EZCast on Mini LED Projector RD-805 (B Series) and iPad

Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

Furfuznel

EZCast on Mini LED Projector RD-805 (B Series) and iPad

Postby Furfuznel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:38 am

Good day to all of you!

I just received the Mini LED Projector RD-805 (B Series) that I purchased from this location on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06Y3VBGZX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. The first time I tried to connect my iPad to the projector both the Projector and the iPad brought up a screen saying "Trust this computer?". On the iPad I was able to click Authorize, on the projector there is no way to click/select the Authorize button on the screen.

When I try to connect to the projector from my iPad (Apple cable connected to the Multi-screen USB port on the projector) using the EZCast app and clicking the wire button near the top right corner it tells me that it is connect to device and the I get a box in the middle of the screen saying:
<Settings
Personal HotSpot
Cancel Learn More

And nothing else happens. I have turned on Cellular Data on my tablet, I have my personal HotSpot turned on; the icon in the top right of the projector screen shows an image of a phone with a line towards a USB stick with dots underneath of it blinking in sequence and a white circle with an x in it between the phone and the memory stick.

Do I need to update the software on the projector to get it to work with my iPad (iPad is running iOS 11.0 (15A372))? When I connect my iPad to the USB port on the projector and go to the menu on the projector to update the software it says it cannot find the software. Can I download the software onto a memory stick to update the projector?

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

FurFuznel

Floren2krisp

Re: EZCast on Mini LED Projector RD-805 (B Series) and iPad

Postby Floren2krisp » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Furfuznel wrote:Good day to all of you!

I just received the Mini LED Projector RD-805 (B Series) that I purchased from this location on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06Y3VBGZX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. The first time I tried to connect my iPad to the projector both the Projector and the iPad brought up a screen saying "Trust this computer?". On the iPad I was able to click Authorize, on the Projector there is no way to click/select the Authorize button on the screen.

When I try to connect to the projector from my iPad (Apple cable connected to the Multi-screen USB port on the projector) using the EZCast app and clicking the wire button near the top right corner it tells me that it is connect to device and the I get a box in the middle of the screen saying:
<Settings
Personal HotSpot
Cancel Learn More

And nothing else happens. I have turned on Cellular Data on my tablet, I have my personal HotSpot turned on; the icon in the top right of the projector screen shows an image of a phone with a line towards a USB stick with dots underneath of it blinking in sequence and a white circle with an x in it between the phone and the memory stick.

Do I need to update the software on the projector to get it to work with my iPad (iPad is running iOS 11.0 (15A372))? When I connect my iPad to the USB port on the projector and go to the menu on the projector to update the software it says it cannot find the software. Can I download the software onto a memory stick to update the projector?

FurFuznel

Thanks for the post.The first time I tried to connect my iPad to the projector both the Projector and the iPad brought up a screen saying "Trust this computer?".

MissEZCast

Re: EZCast on Mini LED Projector RD-805 (B Series) and iPad

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:11 am

Floren2krisp wrote:
Furfuznel wrote:Good day to all of you!

I just received the Mini LED Projector RD-805 (B Series) that I purchased from this location on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06Y3VBGZX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. The first time I tried to connect my iPad to the projector both the Projector and the iPad brought up a screen saying "Trust this computer?". On the iPad I was able to click Authorize, on the Projector there is no way to click/select the Authorize button on the screen.

<Settings
Personal HotSpot
Cancel Learn More

FurFuznel

Thanks for the post.The first time I tried to connect my iPad to the projector both the Projector and the iPad brought up a screen saying "Trust this computer?".

Please choose the "Trust"
Then you would be able to cast your phone screen to monitor.

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”