SSID WAIT and PSK not showing ... and reboot in a loop

Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

Pato Vidal Segovia

SSID WAIT and PSK not showing ... and reboot in a loop

Postby Pato Vidal Segovia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:31 am

hi!

I just updated the EzCast dongle to the latest version on your servers (ver. 16602000) and there isn't any SSID showing, just the word WAIT... The same happens with the PSK: is empty.

I have followed your update the firmware manually guide and it updated the dongle to the latest version, but the problem persists. It gets telling me there is a "wifi abnormality encountered, suggest to use external USB power adapter to guarantee power supply"; which I already did with 3 different external chargers also with different currents and still the same problem.

what else i can do to solve the issue?

Pato Vidal Segovia

Re: SSID WAIT and PSK not showing ... and reboot in a loop

Postby Pato Vidal Segovia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:33 am

i can't add pictures for you to see the issue i'm having. do images needs to be in a specific format or size?

MissEZCast

Re: SSID WAIT and PSK not showing ... and reboot in a loop

Postby MissEZCast » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Pato Vidal Segovia wrote:hi!

I just updated the EzCast dongle to the latest version on your servers (ver. 16602000) and there isn't any SSID showing, just the word WAIT... The same happens with the PSK: is empty.

I have followed your update the firmware manually guide and it updated the dongle to the latest version, but the problem persists. It gets telling me there is a "wifi abnormality encountered, suggest to use external USB power adapter to guarantee power supply"; which I already did with 3 different external chargers also with different currents and still the same problem.

what else i can do to solve the issue?

Sorry for the issue you've encountered. Could you please take a photo of the dongle display and send to support@iezvu.com for our checking? Do you mean the dongle updated OTA then reboot the SSID and PSK are empty? Have you ever changed the wifi cable?
Thanks.

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”