Eurosport player web site or app with Ezcast dongle

Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

someonewatching

Eurosport player web site or app with Ezcast dongle

Postby someonewatching » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:24 pm

Hello everybody,I would like to know if is possible to cast Eurosport player app to Tv via Ezcast .I know it is possible with a Chromecast,but the app seems not to recognize Ezcast.I also tried via Ezcast web browser but it says that Ezcast browser does not support the riproduction of videos from Eurosport player web site.I would not like use mirroring or Ezmirror because is energy wasting,so is possible a direct casting in some ways? Thank you in advance.

someone

Re: Eurosport player web site or app with Ezcast dongle

Postby someone » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:59 am

You are "slightly"off topic...please stop writing useless nonsense posts and wasting your and others forumer's time.Any others ideas,instead,by Ezcast devs?

MissEZCast

Re: Eurosport player web site or app with Ezcast dongle

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:33 am

someonewatching wrote:Hello everybody,I would like to know if is possible to cast Eurosport player app to Tv via Ezcast .I know it is possible with a Chromecast,but the app seems not to recognize Ezcast.I also tried via Ezcast web browser but it says that Ezcast browser does not support the riproduction of videos from Eurosport player web site.I would not like use mirroring or Ezmirror because is energy wasting,so is possible a direct casting in some ways? Thank you in advance.

Sorry for replying late.
It's appreciated if you could provide us the URL for our checking. Due to the different website has different protocol and we can't access all of them for mirroring at the moment. Please use Miracast at the moment.
Thanks for your help.

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”