ezcast web problem for pc version

Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

q te importa

ezcast web problem for pc version

Postby q te importa » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:01 am

Why did you delete the ezcast web option for PC? in your last update? if it is what is most used

Lanin Thomasma

Re: ezcast web problem for pc version

Postby Lanin Thomasma » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:43 am

I'd like to ask the same question. Both the Web and EZChannel have disappeared. I can't turn them back on, because Settings won't load. How do I roll back to a working version?

Corbe

Postby Corbe » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Here you are bro link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hus0C ... LkEdLAJDd6
so you can downgrade version. I'm using this version until release new complete with all options. Cheers

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:54 am

q te importa wrote:Why did you delete the ezcast web option for PC? in your last update? if it is what is most used

Sorry for the inconvenience.
EZCast App in PC version 2.7 won't support web & ezchannel functions.
You could directly play movie on your PC ,then cast it by "mirror" or "extend" the PC onto big screen.
Furthermore, we suggest use these by phone, you could still find web & ezchannel in mobile version by your Android/iOS device.
Or roll your software back to old version , you could find old software in this website: https://www.ezcast.com/app/ezcast/window
Thanks for your patience.

yerzhl

Postby yerzhl » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:53 pm

MissEZCast wrote:
q te importa wrote:Why did you delete the ezcast web option for PC? in your last update? if it is what is most used

You could directly play movie on your PC ,then cast it by "mirror" or "extend" the PC onto big screen.
Furthermore, we suggest use these by phone, you could still find web & ezchannel in mobile version by your Android/iOS device.
Or roll your software back to old version , you could find old software in this website: https://www.ezcast.com/app/ezcast/window

I don't understand why EZCast keep walking backward. Updating means have improvement, but the fact it's the opposite!
I think I will not buy any EZCast future product if they keep removing important features.
Play movie on PC then cast it by mirror? Does EZCast know there's huge delay between video and audio, also the fps drop?

For me it's terrible. It used to be good, but now my bug problems even haven't been solved yet for more than a year!
Looking for another alternative...

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:19 pm

yerzhl wrote:
MissEZCast wrote:

I don't understand why EZCast keep walking backward. Updating means have improvement, but the fact it's the opposite!
I think I will not buy any EZCast future product if they keep removing important features.
Play movie on PC then cast it by mirror? Does EZCast know there's huge delay between video and audio, also the fps drop?

For me it's terrible. It used to be good, but now my bug problems even haven't been solved yet for more than a year!
Looking for another alternative...

Thanks for using our product and we will keep on improving EZCast based on your valuable comments.

YANT20

Postby YANT20 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:54 am

Hello,
I've seen this tonight, horrible! :o
What is the reason to make such a regression on this PC App???
You kill the App by taking off this option!
I use it to stream 1080p web videos from my PC to my TV with it, with Eazycast 4k next to my server, do you know that it's totally ridiculous to make it by mirror?? :roll: Do you realize that it is a technical nonsense with bad quality result?
Please restore that quickly, or you will lost a lot of customers.

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:29 pm

YANT20 wrote:Hello,
I've seen this tonight, horrible! :o
What is the reason to make such a regression on this PC App???
You kill the App by taking off this option!
I use it to stream 1080p web videos from my PC to my TV with it, with Eazycast 4k next to my server, do you know that it's totally ridiculous to make it by mirror?? :roll: Do you realize that it is a technical nonsense with bad quality result?
Please restore that quickly, or you will lost a lot of customers.

Thanks for using our product and we will keep on improving EZCast based on your valuable comments.

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”