EZCAST4K dongle dead

Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

MissEZCast

Re: EZCAST4K dongle dead

Postby MissEZCast » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Alex Handy wrote:"Unplugged dongle may cause to damage the firmware or hardware of your dongle."
Seriously? I have no idea what you meant by this statement... It is crazy, to say the least... Are you sorry again?
I am sorry for your helpless SORRY...

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I missed the other string,
I mean "Unplugged dongle while firmware upgrading may cause to damage the firmware or hardware of your dongle." but the string missed.

MissEZCast

Re: EZCAST4K dongle dead

Postby MissEZCast » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Alex Handy wrote:"Unplugged dongle may cause to damage the firmware or hardware of your dongle."
Seriously? I have no idea what you meant by this statement... It is crazy, to say the least... Are you sorry again?
I am sorry for your helpless SORRY...

Repair tool is the latest way to repair your dongle.
We have no the other way can provide for you to recover it.
Unplugged EZCast 4K dongle while firmware upgrading may cause to damage the firmware or hardware of your dongle.
If you bought it by store of EZCast.com, please tell us the order number of your EZCast 4K?
You can found the order number by login your ezcast account.
And could you please take a short video about your problem to help us do further checking?
If you order it by ezcast.com, we would repair your EZCast 4K dongle, please send it back to us.
If you order by other seller, please kindly contact your seller to ask for replacement or refund.
Thanks for your understanding and help.

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”