Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

Quentin Reynolds

Re: Software can't find SSID Wifi

Postby Quentin Reynolds » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:20 am

Grant Patterson wrote:Dongle’s SSID: EZCast-4c818802
Functions: EZCast: To copy laptop screen, pictures mostly
EZCast OS: Windows 10
Symptom: Im still trying to setup my Ezcast wifi2play. The software does not seem to be working on Windows 10... it just comes up with a refresh button and cant find the SSID network. On my phone I also cant find the SSID network. On my TV it shows the SSID name and Password. Should it just be emitting wifi so I can pick it up or do it need to do something first.

I must also note that on my TV it says the dongle is connected the router but there is a red X between the dongle and the mobile phone icon.

Thanks

I had s a similar problem. Nothing would register, no SSID. I plugged the USB into my computer with the Dongle attached via the micro-USB, and then did a WiFi search. It popped up no problem. I was bale to set it up. Hope this helps.

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Thanks for sharing your information.

Lucía Vivero

Postby Lucía Vivero » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:01 am

I'm having similar problem: any of my devices can find sssid of ezcast. No wifi ssid. I have already try with 2different TV and with and Android phone (OP5) and an android Tablet (Asus ZenPad 3S) no way it shows. I have already try with different usb chargers from my phone and tablet... Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Sorry for the late reply.
Please try to use an external 5V/1A power adapter instead of TV USB port to provide more stable power supply and WiFi connection.
If it still fails, please take a photo of the dongle setup page shown on the TV for our checking.
Thanks.

Relp1962

Postby Relp1962 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 pm

I think the problem its in your device. but sorry can't be sure... i will try to find what's going on later but now i can't - i've taken something i am not sure about and now i've got to search for info on https://onlinepharmacyreviews.org or such sites to see if indeed my focus and thinking can be impaired because that's what it seems to me. anyhow, later i might come back with answers, or i hope so.

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Relp1962 wrote:I think the problem its in your device. but sorry can't be sure... i will try to find what's going on later but now i can't - i've taken something i am not sure about and now i've got to search for info on https://onlinepharmacyreviews.org or such sites to see if indeed my focus and thinking can be impaired because that's what it seems to me. anyhow, later i might come back with answers, or i hope so.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
For providing you better customer services, please specify the following information for us:
Dongle’s SSID: EZCast-12345678, for example (or photo the bootup image for us)
Functions: EZCast(Photo, Camera, Video, the Web, ……), Airplay, Miracast or DLNA
EZCast OS: Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone, Mac, or ChromeOS App
Symptom: Fail to install, App crash, Fail to stream, Fail to mirror……

Thanks for your understanding and help.
Regards,
EZCast service center

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”