No device found - unic P1+ projector

Discuss EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

MissEZCast

Re: No device found - unic P1+ projector

Postby MissEZCast » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:02 am

Fiona wrote:Good day

Can you please assist. Is EZcast able to connect a screen (Flatron W1941S) via the adapter and a VGA cable. The screen shows the EZCast happy casting page but it doesnt go further than Plug&Play. And on the app it says no device connected?

Android user please turn on the USB debug if your phone and connect by a new USB cable.
If connect failed, please close debug mode and turn on USB tethering by EZCast App.
iOS user please make sure the firmware of dongle have been upgraded to latest version.
Furthermore, please set the dongle into Plug&Play mode, we suggest you connect by a new or short USB cable.

Sergey Karpuhin

Postby Sergey Karpuhin » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 pm

I've updated the firmware with SD and with usb, I've connected to P1's wifi but the projector can't be found in the exhaust pro app neither on my Android nor on macbook.
Current firmware px-n07-en
Ssid EZProjector-FFC2AFA0
Email srgkru@gmail.com

Thank you

Sergey Karpuhin

Postby Sergey Karpuhin » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Actually I just had success after installing EZCast app (not EZCast Pro) - this version finds my projector and casts successfully!!

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:30 am

Sergey Karpuhin wrote:Actually I just had success after installing EZCast app (not EZCast Pro) - this version finds my projector and casts successfully!!

Thanks for your review.
Please use the EZCast App to do connect rather than EZCast Pro app.
EZCast Pro app only works with EZCast Pro hardware now, it’s not compatible with normal EZCast products EZCast Pro series is designed for business and education.

Jason Serdy

Postby Jason Serdy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 am

I know this is old but I'm having such issues and don't know where to post! I am getting the same problem, it says "no device". I am still at the very beginning with the installation process. I have a Galaxy S7 and I have been trying to install this for the last 3 hours. I am at my wit's end and I want it installed so bad so that I can mirror what is on my phone to my TV.
I just cannot get it to connect, I tried the USB tethering, and I tried the USB via debugging mode but it will NOT connect no matter what I do. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
The device is getting very warm, it has closed on it's own a few times, but I'm still trying. I know I have everything hooked up properly, but what am I doing wrong? Ugh, I wish I could actually speak to someone and they could walk me thru it.
So here is where I'm at. When I do the setup via USB debugging it gets stuck on it for like an hour so I assume that means that's a no go. So I've tried the tethering and it just takes me into my phones settings (where I have tethering already turned on). So I'm at a loss. What do I do? How do i get connected???
All i want to do is mirror something on my phone to my tv. That's it. Don't care about all the rest. Please help!!

Jason Serdy

Postby Jason Serdy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:33 am

Ok so when I turn my mobile hotspot on and do the USB tethering my phone tells me I have an android wifi network and a password available to connect, but it doesn't look like it has to do with ezcast. If it does, how do I say yes I want to connect it? There is no "connect" option for it.
Like I said, this is so frustrating!

Jason Serdy

Postby Jason Serdy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:04 am

Hope this picture uploads, but I'm not getting past this step either. I seem to have the tethering in there (and maybe it is the way it is supposed to be).
But I'm not showing a network for ezcast. If there is supposed to show up a wifi network of it's own for ezcast then nothing is showing up. I thought it worked off my wifi network, but apparently I'm wrong. I don't know. I just know I need help. Sorry for the 3 posts.

http://tinypic.com/r/2hyz1n8/9

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:21 am

Jason Serdy wrote:Hope this picture uploads, but I'm not getting past this step either. I seem to have the tethering in there (and maybe it is the way it is supposed to be).
But I'm not showing a network for ezcast. If there is supposed to show up a wifi network of it's own for ezcast then nothing is showing up. I thought it worked off my wifi network, but apparently I'm wrong. I don't know. I just know I need help. Sorry for the 3 posts.

http://tinypic.com/r/2hyz1n8/9

Sorry for the inconvenience.
For providing you better customer services,please specify the information to support@ezcast.com for us:
Dongle’s SSID: EZCast-12345678, for example (or photo the bootup image for us)
Dongle’s firmware version: 16602001 for example
Functions: EZCast(Photo, Camera, Video, the Web, ……), Airplay, Miracast or DLNA
EZCast OS: Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone, Mac, or ChromeOS App
Symptom: Fail to install, App crash, Fail to stream, Fail to mirror……

Thanks for your understanding and help.
Regards,
EZCast service center

Return to “EZCast Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”