BenQ TK800 4K+ Projector USB Streaming? (EzCast Wire Connect)

EZCast Wire Bugs & Wishlist。

Moderator: Henry Chou

Jara Nira

BenQ TK800 4K+ Projector USB Streaming? (EzCast Wire Connect)

Postby Jara Nira » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 am

Hi,

I have the BenQ TK800 4K+ Projector with WiFi system.
if i use the WiFi streaming it is a bit slow,After desiced I wanted to use the EzCast Wire function.

Is It possible to plug in the USB wire to the BenQ TK800 4K+ projector and connect it to my macbook air, can I then stream movies and gaming over the USB wire?

Also I have follow ang got some Idea about alternative https://projectorradar.com/macbook-air-to-the-projector/ and Now Waiting for your pro Idea and tips to fix the major problems.
Thank's & Regards

Jara Nira
Love to play game on computer or mobile with cup of coffee

admin
Site Admin

Re: BenQ TK800 4K+ Projector USB Streaming? (EzCast Wire Connect)

Postby admin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Jara Nira wrote:Hi,

I have the BenQ TK800 4K+ Projector with WiFi system.
if i use the WiFi streaming it is a bit slow,After desiced I wanted to use the EzCast Wire function.

Is It possible to plug in the USB wire to the BenQ TK800 4K+ projector and connect it to my macbook air, can I then stream movies and gaming over the USB wire?

Also I have follow ang got some Idea about alternative https://projectorradar.com/macbook-air-to-the-projector/ and Now Waiting for your pro Idea and tips to fix the major problems.
Thank's & Regards

Jara Nira

Yes, please plug EZCast wire into HDMI port and select the input of your projector.
And please use external 5V/1A power charge to supply power rather than connect to usb port of your projector.

Jara Nira

Re: BenQ TK800 4K+ Projector USB Streaming? (EzCast Wire Connect)

Postby Jara Nira » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:36 am

Thank's a lot. late answer but I am happy
Love to play game on computer or mobile with cup of coffee

Return to “EZCast Wire Questions & Bugs & Wishlist”