Boot in Miracast mode

Moderator: Henry Chou

Birgit Lachner

Re: Boot in Miracast mode

Postby Birgit Lachner » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:56 pm

I know that my and other schools are interrested in using EZCast Pro because it has a good Performance. But without the timer to Boot in Miracast Mode, with the use of the App, we need to find another product. So, realize that for my school you do not need to produce about 60 Sticks.

Happy Casting, but without EZCast Pro.

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Sorry, we will send your request to our team.
Please use EZCast Pro app>EZMirror to use miracast at the moment.
Thanks.

Stephen McCabe

Postby Stephen McCabe » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:56 am

This is terrible that we cant boot into Miracast which is THE main way Windows PC (and therefore Business) users would use the dongle. Instead someone has to download then install the software then use this App to turn Miracast on.
Everytime someone wants to connect a Windows PC to the dongle someone has to start the App, connect to the Dongle and enable the Miracast. This makes the dongle totally useless for meetings and therefore for business since most businesses still use Windows PC.
I will now be discouraging people buying this and give it a poor rateing on Amazon - I WISH I NEVER BOUGHT IT!!!

MissEZCast

Postby MissEZCast » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:02 pm

Stephen McCabe wrote:This is terrible that we cant boot into Miracast which is THE main way Windows PC (and therefore Business) users would use the dongle. Instead someone has to download then install the software then use this App to turn Miracast on.
Everytime someone wants to connect a Windows PC to the dongle someone has to start the App, connect to the Dongle and enable the Miracast. This makes the dongle totally useless for meetings and therefore for business since most businesses still use Windows PC.
I will now be discouraging people buying this and give it a poor rateing on Amazon - I WISH I NEVER BOUGHT IT!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
You may use the EZCast Pro first generation dongle or other product.
In your request, we suggest you use the EZCast Pro II dongle, which could support boot in Miracast mode.

Return to “EZCastPro Questions &Bugs & Wishlist”